Tuesday 3 August 2021

zzzzzzzz

 Apologies for Monday's vapid assessment of the duck. The role of Ego in the works of Chuck Jones is obviously Porky Pig.

With that out of the way I have realised the folly of promising daily posts in a period when my life has become significantly busier. I have full time work for the first time in nearly a decade but it's nearly 9 hours a day with what is often a 70+ minute commute each way. The office is open plan so a cheeky blog post or two during work hours is a difficult, risky proposition. Writing nuanced pieces on complicated ideas isn't going to work most days. Especially if I manage to meet social engagements on the way.

Yeah that's it today. I was considering making a big existential dread piece but I really need to sleep instead. Might even alleviate some of the anxiety.

For a time.

1 comment:

  1. Yup sometimes you just gotta roll with the low effort content. Nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete